posted by: theStudio
Kevin Drake on making your own handsaw:
1. The cost of making a saw is trivial.
2. Being able to maintain your saws is vital.
3. Tuning a saw for the species and dimensions you are working is crucial.
4. Reconditioning old saws is awesome.
5. Kevin’s sparkling personality is captivating.
Learn to make your own great Western style hand saws using techniques and designs developed by Kevin Drake of Glen-Drake Tools. In this class Kevin will guide you through the saw-making process for Western style hand saws. Using the materials provided, first make a saw-vise to hold your blade for sharpening. This simple holding device can be used to sharpen all your saw blades. Learn More